Saturday, February 27, 2010

DAY 6 - I WENT TO THE GYM!!!!

 

DAY 6 LOG

  Yes Darleen actually did keep her promise and go to the GYM!!  It was slightly later than 9 am - but she did get her butt there and did a 30 minute cardio workout on bike and treadmill. I even sweated up. And had a protein shake after workout for my lunch. No, I do not have any photos to prove it, but I did have to sign in electronically - oops I forgot to sign out - guess I am still there!

Jan -  busy worker bee, has been clearing, cleaning, and preparing a room in her house for painting and converting to office for husband.
That is moving your butt!!

We both report adjusting to the rules, and exercises in the book
- some are tricky, and the hypnosis.

Darleen is having some troubles in morning, as just not hungry - but may be due to years of starving myself in mornings. Thinking of using breakfast shakes so not in starvation mode. Jan has done amazingly well, with having what she wants and choosing more healthy at times - but did have some McDonald's fries, and did NOT overeat. She has a bit of sweet tooth - darn cravings, but we both do enjoy sweets. As long as we can stop from eating the WHOLE bag of cookies or WHOLE bar of fudge we are getting there.
Sunday is approaching, which is sometimes challenging with family Sunday dinner.

BUT - I WENT TO THE GYM!!!!!  HOO HA!!!!

...darleen & jan



No comments:

Post a Comment

POST A COMMENT