Sunday, March 28, 2010

DAY 34 - Sleeping in the clouds!


 DAY 34 LOG

Weekend is now over!!  Huh ... I didn't even know it started.

We did get a new bed however and here is a picture,
that will give you an idea of how high off the floor it is - 


I do not have the ladder, so it is a rather steep climb. I am exaggerating, but only slightly.
We temporarily but the new mattress set on the old bed frame. The old bed frame was meant for a mattress without the box spring. Therefore ... it is exceptionally tall at the moment.

It is 4 ft  8 inches from the floor!!! It is like sleeping in a F%$King treehouse!!  No nosebleeds yet. However, I do require a spotter when getting out of bed, to pass all safety laws.

So ... I am off to get the much needed beauty sleep. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz


...darleen & jan

No comments:

Post a Comment

POST A COMMENT