Monday, April 19, 2010

DAY 55 - Audrey Hepburn Smile, Smile, Smile







THIS IS ALL FOR TODAY!!

as seen on My Inspiration Lounge for Inspiration Monday



My Inspiration Lounge is a site that I found through my Twitter, and Blog travels.
The purpose of the site seems to 'fit'' with No Bon Bons Girls endeavours.  -->
A one-stop shop online for busy women to explore the best of the web to help them stay healthy, pursue their passions, give back, live green, launch a business or see the world - all in one convenient place! 
70% of women turn to the web for research and 66% use it to connect with people when they’re going through life-changing events. I believe it’s so important to provide women positive destinations and resources online to help them find the inspiration they need - when they need it most. It’s one of the reasons why I launched MyInspirationLounge.com,

 Smile, Smile, Smile

...darleen & jan

No comments:

Post a Comment

POST A COMMENT